Lynn House is a haven for those relying on God for healing — a place to pray and commune with God, and be cared for by Christian Science nurses. Our services include Christian Science nursing care within the facility, outpatient care, Rest and Study, and a far-reaching Visiting Christian Science Nurse Service, for care in the home. Located on three beautiful acres within the Alexandria city limits, we serve the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area, Maryland, Virginia, North and South Carolina, Delaware, southern Pennsylvania and beyond.
Our in-house Christian Science nursing program offers the following special features:
- An atmosphere conducive to healing and prayer through the practice of Christian Science
- Twenty-four hour Christian Science nursing care as needed
- Tasty, balanced meals served in the patient’s room, in our attractive dining area or delivered to the home, should the need require
- Daily housekeeping, personal laundry services and other considerations
- An activities program designed to promote healing, reflection and normalcy
- A fully stocked metaphysical library complete with a computer for in-depth research of the Bible and the writings of Mary Baker Eddy