About Glenmont Founded in 1931, Glenmont is one of the oldest and largest Christian Science nursing facilities in the world. Originally located in a mansion on the east side of Columbus, Ohio, Glenmont has occupied its current modern, light-filled facility since 1987. Glenmont’s mission is to exemplify the healing ministry of Christian Science as articulated in the Church Manual and in Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, by Mary Baker Eddy. We are dedicated to:
- Serving all those whom God sends to us to be served;
- Supporting Christian Science healing through spiritual regeneration and radical reliance on God;
- Loving our patients and staff wholly, with Christly affection, thereby fostering a spirit of home and Christian community;
- Encouraging each Christian Sciencenurse to express his or her Christian Science nurse ministry in direct relation with God;
- Providing excellence in patient care
Glenmont is recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a not-for-profit, tax exempt 501(c)(3) organization.
Please visit the Glenmont website www.glenmontcsn.com for services and rates.