Olive Glen Foundation, Inc.
Olive Glen has offered Christian Scientists residential, sheltered living and Christian Science nursing services since 1987. It is ideally located on two acres of beautifully landscaped property, with walkways and patios throughout the fenced grounds. The newly remodeled and refurnished facilities provide a home-like atmosphere for independent as well as assisted living. Olive Glen offers twelve spacious private rooms with beautiful views for Christian Science nursing care and six private apartments for independent living.
Olive Glen offers:
- Three home-cooked meals per day
- Activities on/off the facility
- Transportation to Sunday and Wednesday church services
- Daily Bible Lesson reading, cassettes, videos
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- Christian Science nursing for all levels of care
Executive Director: Margaret Lawrence
Director of Christian Science Nursing: Kate Chapman