Lynn House is a haven for those relying on God for healing — a place to pray and commune with God, and be cared for by Christian Science nurses. Our services include Christian Science nursing care within the facility, outpatient care, Rest and Study, and a far-reaching Visiting Christian Science Nurse Service, for care in the home. Located on three beautiful acres within the Alexandria city limits, we serve the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area, Maryland, Virginia, North and South Carolina, Delaware, southern Pennsylvania and beyond.
Our in-house Christian Science nursing program offers the following special features:
- An atmosphere conducive to healing and prayer through the practice of Christian Science
- Twenty-four hour Christian Science nursing care as needed
Tasty, balanced meals served in the patient’s room, in our attractive dining area or delivered to the home, should the need require
- Daily housekeeping, personal laundry services and other considerations
- An activities program designed to promote healing, reflection and normalcy
- A fully stocked metaphysical library complete with a computer for in-depth research of the Bible and the writings of Mary Baker Eddy
Executive Director – David Sand, ED
Director of Christian Science Nursing – Mary Ladson
Christian Science Nurses Training and Mentoring Offered
Lynn House offers an introductory Christian Science nursing course periodically throughout the year. It consists of two weeks of classroom instruction followed by eight weeks of on-the-job mentoring. Please contact Lynn House for dates. Mentoring in the advanced levels of Christian Science nursing is also offered. Inquiries for the introductory and advanced programs are welcome year round.
Training Contact: Nancy Frey
Director of Christian Science Nurses Training
Lynn House of Potomac Valley is a non-profit, 501(c)(3), accredited Christian Science nursing facility incorporated and licensed in Virginia since 1969.
Accredited by The Commission